Roselily is a distinctive and specific segment of double-flowered lilies with some unique features. First of all they have a less powerful scent in comparison to other lilies, secondly the flowers do not have any stamens and thirdly the flowers look like roses when they open.
|Light requirement||Full sun to partial shade|
|Length||Up to 110 cm (4 feet) tall|
|Depth||15 cm (6 inch) deep|
|Spacing||15 cm (6 inch) apart|
|Zones||3 – 10|
We ship these bulbs in Spring!
TIPS FROM THE GARDEN SPECIALISTS
- Plant lily bulbs ideally in the spring but they can be planted up until the autumn
- Find a location with a well-drained soil
- Lilies prefer an acidic/ericaceous soil type
- Arrange the lilies in an odd-number grouping
- Lilies tend to grow exceptionally well in pots and tubs
- If planting in pots, plant 3-5 bulbs in a 10-14" pot using good-quality, multi-purpose compost