Casa Blanca is one of the oldest hybrid Oriental Lilies and is very fragrant. This popular lily produces huge white blooms that can grow up to 60 inch once they are fully established. The Casa Blanca is also perfect to use as a cut flower.
|Light requirement||Full sun to partial shade|
|Length||60'' - 80'' inch|
|Depth||4'' - 6'' inch deep|
|Spacing||5'' - 8'' apart|
|Zones||3 – 10|
We ship these bulbs in Spring!
TIPS FROM THE GARDEN SPECIALISTS
- Plant lily bulbs ideally in the spring but they can be planted up until the autumn
- Find a location with a well-drained soil
- Lilies prefer an acidic/ericaceous soil type
- Arrange the lilies in an odd-number grouping
- Lilies tend to grow exceptionally well in pots and tubs
- If planting in pots, plant 3-5 bulbs in a 10-14" pot using good-quality, multi-purpose compost